We all know those people that exclusively drink iced coffee all year round. It doesn’t matter if it’s hot, cold, or pumpkin spice season, they are ALWAYS leaving the coffee shop with something iced in their hands. If you know me, or you’ve read my “About” page, you’ll know that (spoiler alert) I am one of those people! I LOVE iced coffee drinks. From iced lattes and macchiatos, to regular old iced coffee, I love them all.
With Christmas just around the corner, I’ve put together the perfect gift guide for all of the iced coffee lovers in your life! As a professional iced coffee drinker, I can say with confidence that these gifts are sure to be appreciated by any iced coffee enthusiast 💁♀️
Disclaimer: Some links contained in this post are affiliate links. That means that if you click on the link and purchase an item, I get a small percentage of that sale at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please know that products and brands recommended here at stay home style are products that I use, love, and trust.
1. K-Café Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker
Number one on the list is the K-Café Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker! I have had this machine since 2018 and all I can say is WOW. It seriously makes the most amazing iced lattes and cappuccinos! Here are a few reasons why I LOVE this machine:
- It seriously makes the best at home lattes. I’ve had two true espresso machines in the past, but neither of them have compared to this one!
- It foams cold milk for both lattes and cappuccinos.
- It makes both hot and cold drinks, so if you have friends or family over, you’re not limited to only one or the other!
- It makes regular coffee and specialty drinks (like lattes and cappuccinos).
- It is easy to use and clean. Seriously, all you do is insert your pod, select your drink, and hit go! If you’re foaming milk, you just fill up the frother to the line with milk, select “latte” or “capp”, and hit “cold” if you want it cold. As far as cleaning goes, Keurig makes cleaning pods that you can run through every so often to clean the machine, and the milk frothing cup is dishwasher safe!
- It is compatible with Keurig’s refillable pods. These are great because they allow you to use any coffee you want!
- It is tall enough to brew directly into a travel mug or tumbler. This is great, because when you’re drinking iced lattes, you usually need a larger mug or cup to allow for ice!
All in all, this is a fantastic machine! I would highly recommend it for anyone who loves iced lattes and cappuccinos, but still likes having the option of hot drinks for guests!
If you’re looking for some stocking suffers to accompany it, I would highly recommend the refillable pod and measuring spoon as well!
SHOP THESE PRODUCTS BELOW
2. French Press
The second item I would recommend for any iced coffee lover is a French Press. Generally, this item is used to make hot, french pressed coffee, but I love using it to make cold brew! The french press makes it SO easy. All you do is remove the plunger, add grounds, fill it with water, replace the plunger to rest just on top of the water, and put it in the fridge over night! When you wake up the next day, just push the plunger down to press the grounds to the bottom, and you’ve got yourself a little pot of cold brew! Here’s a few reasons why I love having a french press:
- You can travel with it! It’s no surprise that most Airbnb’s and hotels do NOT cater to the iced coffee lovers. Rarely do you find any sort of machine that makes iced coffee, iced lattes, or any other cold coffee drink while traveling. BUT, if you have your french press with you, all you need is coffee grounds, water, and a refrigerator. I have done this quite a few times and it has been such a life saver!
- It can be used for cold brew or hot, french pressed coffee! Just as I mentioned before, this is great for when you have friends or family over who prefer hot coffee.
- Cold brew tastes different than iced lattes or iced coffee. In general, cold brew is sweeter and smoother than regular iced coffee. It’s nice having the option to mix it up every now and then with a french press!
A french press would be a great gift for any iced coffee lover who loves traveling, or just wants to mix some cold brew into their routine every now and then!
There are SO many options when it comes to french presses, but I LOVE my Bodum! It is great quality, they come in a variety of colors and sizes, and you can find them anywhere from TJ Maxx to Target to Amazon. As an added bonus, they have matching mugs and canisters for coffee and sugar!
Pro Tip: Check TJ Maxx, Marshall’s, or Home Goods before paying full price online! I have seen Bodum’s at these stores for a fraction of the price!
SHOP THESE PRODUCTS BELOW
3. Cold Brew Growlers
While we’re on the topic of cold brew, another great gift for your iced coffee lover is growlers for cold brew or iced coffee! I came across these in the Target dollar spot recently and HAD to have them. These are perfect for storing cold brew or iced coffee that you make in the beginning of the week (or day depending on how much you’re drinking 😅). They would also be perfect to take along to the office to easily refill your iced coffee throughout the work day!
As I mentioned earlier, I found this set of two growlers in the Target dollar spot! Last time I checked, our Target was sold out of them, but it would definitely be worth checking since every Target is different!
That being said, these would be SUCH an easy DIY! All you would need is a set of growlers and some vinyl letters. You can usually find a local shop, family member, or friend that cuts custom vinyl letters, but if not, Etsy is always a great resource! You could even do one bottle that says “Iced Coffee” , and another that says “Cold Brew”. I will link some options for growlers below!
SHOP THESE PRODUCTS
4. Mr. Coffee Iced Coffee Maker
Next up is the Mr. Coffee Single Serve Iced Coffeemaker. It is exclusively sold at Target and it is only $29.99. SUCH A STEAL. This recently released item has been SO popular since it came out, and it pretty much goes in and out of stock online everyday. That being said, you can still find it in some stores, and the Target app has a “Notify me when it’s back in stock” button so you will get real time updates when it comes back in stock online! I do not have this item yet, but a little birdie told me I might find it under the tree on December 25th 😉 Although I can’t give you a personal review of this item, it has really great reviews, and it must being doing something right to be sold out all the time!
This machine would be a great gift for an iced coffee lover because it literally only makes iced coffee. What makes this machine so different is that the coffee that comes out of the machine is already cold. Normally, iced coffee is made from hot coffee that has been iced down (aka watered down), or from hot coffee that is left in the fridge for some period of time to cool off. This machine uses a RapidChill brewing to quickly cool the hot coffee, so it comes out cold! This allows you to brew over ice without the fear of watered down coffee. As an added bonus, it comes with its very own tumbler and straw!
I seriously can’t wait to try out this machine, and if you can get your hands on one, it would be a great and affordable gift for anyone who loves iced coffee!
SHOP THESE PRODUCTS
5. Iced Coffee Accessories
Last but not least, iced coffee accessories! By accessories, I mean smaller items that would be used to make, serve, or enhance iced coffee. To give you some ideas, I’m listing a few of my favorites below:
- Big mugs! Yes, I know, it’s kind of weird to drink iced coffee out of mugs, but we iced coffee lovers love having cute mugs just like everyone else! You will catch me drinking out of a mug with a straw EVERY. SINGLE.DAY. No shame here! 🙋♀️ Keep in mind, if you have an exclusive iced coffee drinker in your life, they need larger mugs to accommodate ice. My rule of thumb is always 15 oz or larger!
- Straws! Idk about everyone else, but if I’m drinking something with ice, I need a straw. A set of reusable straws would be a great stocking stuffer!
- Ice Cube Tray! Ice cube trays are great for iced coffee lovers because you can make coffee cubes! Coffee cubes are literally just that, coffee that has been frozen into ice cubes. These are great to have around because they won’t water down your iced coffee or latte!
- Coffee! Spoiler alert, iced coffee lovers love coffee! A bag of coffee from your coffee lover’s favorite coffee shop would be a great option to throw in a bag with a mug or put in a stocking!
SHOP THESE PRODUCTS
I hope this gift guide is helpful for you as we roll into gift giving season! I’d love to hear what you think, or if there are any other “gift guides” you’d be interested in seeing in the comments below! Thanks for reading! 🙂